Curbside Holds Pick-Up
Wednesdays 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Saturdays 11:30am - 12:30pm
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Registrations close at 9:00 pm the day prior to pick-ups
- Only ONE member from each household will be permitted to pick up library items in order to limit potential contact
- During your appointed pick-up time, approach the front entrance of the library and show your library card barcode. Library staff will pass your items to you while maintaining social distancing measures.
***Please ensure to maintain proper social distancing measure (2 metres)***
- The Irricana & Rural Municipal Library cannot guarantee the sanitization of library items. Please handle all items with caution.
- The COVID-19 virus can survive up to 24 hours on cardboard and up to 2-3 days on plastic and stainless steel. As books cannot be effectively cleaned and disinfected, it may be wise to store books for a minimum of 24 hours before use.
- Patrons should be advised to wash hands before and after handling books and other items, avoid touching their face while reading and to avoid sneezing or coughing onto the page while reading.
- Patrons who are immune-compromised or otherwise susceptible to COVID-19 infection should not take out items from the library.
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact us.